The website is slowing doing what it does. I'm about to create a dvd series. After months of developing the storylines, scripts, and ideas. Based on our studies, it appears there is a sharp interest in a dvd for serving and groundstrokes. Thanks to all of your comments and support.
1) Our tournament coverage is going to begin as the Hi10spro ventures into more tournaments. The Pattaya Open was a good start to things as it was interesting to catch the zone when playing.
2) It was also evident that we're going to have to upgrade our conditioning program extensively if we're going to compete in higher temperatures and Open level tournaments.
3) Finally, there appears to be a clinic opportunity coming up so it looks like we'll be delving into coaching again. It's been awhile.
Changes to our coaching strategy. I still believe the game revolves around a weapon, but I don't think the Michigan forehand is a good way to do it. That forehand works well on fast courts, but the problems it causes for your body are not worth it. As my friend, the ipodtennis, has shown me--it's a pull forehand and creates alot of torque and strain on the elbow while a push forehand doesn't create that problem.
the interesting thing is trying to change back to my old forehand is extremely hard. We'll continue to look at the developments in the ITF and study that style for a contrast with the USA style that we've acquired.
overall, things are going okay.
- Gary Hi10spro Sakuma
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- I have played for 25 years and coached for the last 17 years--certified United States Professional Tennis Association Professional One--worked for Punahou Schools-voted the #1 Sports School in the United States, as a Program Supervisor, in charge of coaching the High Performance Players as well as coordinating programs for K-12 and Tennis Pro Education.
Ebook Sale $9.99 Three for $19.99
Hawaii Tennis Pro presents SIMPLE TENNIS his How to Play Singles, How to Play Doubles, and The Tennis Book of Plays-- THREE Ebooks for only $19.99 plus 7% tax. 130 pages and counting. one year of free updates plus video links with simple explanations.
it will be sent via email to you and when we update it, we update your copy for one year. Nearly every page has clear diagrams and pictures to help with your understanding. Difficult topics have a video link for added understanding. Hawaii Tennis Pro Tennis for everyone. Covers mental toughness, match preparation, practice techniques to work on the shot and shot selections