About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
I have played for 25 years and coached for the last 17 years--certified United States Professional Tennis Association Professional One--worked for Punahou Schools-voted the #1 Sports School in the United States, as a Program Supervisor, in charge of coaching the High Performance Players as well as coordinating programs for K-12 and Tennis Pro Education.

Ebook Sale $9.99 Three for $19.99

Special Price: $9.99 
Hawaii Tennis Pro presents SIMPLE TENNIS his How to Play Singles, How to Play Doubles, and The Tennis Book of Plays-- THREE Ebooks for only $19.99 plus 7% tax. 130 pages and counting. one year of free updates plus video links with simple explanations.
 

Buy books

it will be sent via email to you and when we update it, we update your copy for one year. Nearly every page has clear diagrams and pictures to help with your understanding. Difficult topics have a video link for added understanding. Hawaii Tennis Pro Tennis for everyone. Covers mental toughness, match preparation, practice techniques to work on the shot and shot selections



Saturday, February 14, 2009

Microsoft Warning as well as SIGN UP warnings

so this past week in the never ending quest for more hits on my youtube site--hey it's about networking, you know. I'm so close to making a dvd--now I just got to get a hot model to teach and demonstrate and we're off...

I do like that idea.

Anyways so I'm signing up for hi5, bebo, orkut, mixx, digg, etc... and doing all the registration blah blah blah. It took about 30 minutes or so...then, Wham...

I'm getting these emails the next day like hey what's with the internet sites blah blah..and I'm like...what are you talking about? and then, i'm like hmmm... apparently it sent out something using my address book BUT it didn't ask me. My friend said it might be a pre-click thing--like it's clicked already... WT...

so be careful.

I just updated my windowslive and this time, I was looking for it. They had something to make my search engine yahoo or something like that--no msn... and I was like HUH? and it had words like this would preclude any requests to change... I'm like... MAN Heck no.. WT... and so now I'm looking at everything, it wanted to make my default email windowslive which is no problem, but it also wanted to make msn messenger my default. um... I only have two friends on msn messenger.

so words--BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR FREE STUFF.

No comments:

Prem Tennis Center

Prem Tennis Center
#1 Choice for Tennis in Asia

Total Pageviews

Search Results 2010

Best Deals for Mobiles

Best Searches for 2010

Custom Search

Followers

analytics