Rama5 Tennis Championships
Dates: January 23-24, 2010
Venue: Rama5 Bridge Tennis Court (Soy Bangkruay-Sainoi31)
1. Men Singles (1-60 ranking of LTAT are not allowed) sign up time: 8.00-8.30 am.
2. Men Doubles (able to team up with one of 1-60 ranking of LTAT) sign up time: 11.00-11.30 am.
3. Men Doubles 70+ (each player must be older than 30) sign up time: 12.00-12.30 am.
Prize: Cash and Trophy
1. Men Singles 3,000 baht for winner, 1500 baht for runner-up
2. Men Doubles and Men Doubles 70+ 2000 baht for winner, 1000 baht for runner-up
1. Are based on LTAT standard regulations.
2. 3 Dunlop Forts are used per match/ 4 courts to play
3. Play 1 set ( 8 games- ordinary deuce) if tie-up @ 8:8 games,7 tie-break will decide. And 6 games 2 in 3 sets for final round.
1. apply and payment directly at the court by contacting Ms. Nan (080-2340233)
2.Transfer the payment for apply via Thai Commercial Bank, account name: Nanya Waitayathamrong, account number: 148-2-07757-2
for more detial call: Mr. Neung 081-827-3345
- Gary Hi10spro Sakuma
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- I have played for 25 years and coached for the last 17 years--certified United States Professional Tennis Association Professional One--worked for Punahou Schools-voted the #1 Sports School in the United States, as a Program Supervisor, in charge of coaching the High Performance Players as well as coordinating programs for K-12 and Tennis Pro Education.
Ebook Sale $9.99 Three for $19.99
Hawaii Tennis Pro presents SIMPLE TENNIS his How to Play Singles, How to Play Doubles, and The Tennis Book of Plays-- THREE Ebooks for only $19.99 plus 7% tax. 130 pages and counting. one year of free updates plus video links with simple explanations.
it will be sent via email to you and when we update it, we update your copy for one year. Nearly every page has clear diagrams and pictures to help with your understanding. Difficult topics have a video link for added understanding. Hawaii Tennis Pro Tennis for everyone. Covers mental toughness, match preparation, practice techniques to work on the shot and shot selections